PDO Face Lifting Thread Needle
A blunt-tip cannula is a small tube with an unsharp rounded end, specifically designed for atraumatic intradermal injections of fluids, such as injectable fillers. This is more flexible and less traumatic than standard needles. Blunt cannula ,also called micro cannula, are often used for hyaluronic acid filling and PDO PCL facelift in beauty hospital or clinic.
KEALOR PDO lifting thread is made of PDO (Polydioxanone), it is a thread with no cones, thus no damage to the tissue. This is the same thread used in Cardiac and other surgeries as sutures, and thus it is very safe.
Face Lifting with pdo thread is more upgraded method than contour thread lift that was introduced in American congress of plastic surgery. It is improved face lifting method especially for facial contour. Intensity and durability of pdo thread is very powerful due to fixation point is widely distributed.
– Simple surgery. Only 30 minutes of local anesthesia is needed.
– speedy recovery. No edema, No bruise Effectiveness of surgery/Treatment
– long-lasting effect with no side effect(usually 3-5 years)
– No incision, No tie/ Back to the life rapidly.
– Semi-permanent effect
– No scar & quick return
– Contouring of mandibular angle
– Improvement of facial wrinkles
– Tone up the color/ resiles the skin
– Restrains the skin and facial wrinkles from aging process
PDO (Polydioxanone) Feature
– Very high initial tensile strength
– Excellent pliability
– Smooth tissue passage Product Feature